C41.ch shall offer the Client with a contact point for reporting anomalies and other technical issues that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, using the following procedures:
- Direct Assistance: from 9 to 18 from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays:
- Telephone 058 058 23 10
- E-mail [email protected]
- Failure reporting system outside working hours:
- SMS 079 281 31 01
The C41.ch system will log all malfunction reports, intervention and resolution times, failure causes, and service restoring procedures.
Upon notification of a failure that prevents the Customer from utilizing the Voice and/or Data Connectivity and/or Internet and/or Cloud services, intervention is guaranteed both at the operator’s exchange and at the Customer’s premises, as well as recovery with the following times (calculated from the notification of the failure according to the coverage hours of the service subscribed for the location where the disruption occurs):
- Acceptance: within 1 working hour
- Technical intervention: within 4 working hours
- Problem resolution:
- within 8 working hours in 95% of cases
- within 16 working hours in the remaining 5% of cases
These recovery times refer to breakdowns that require simple interventions (such as the replacement of a card) and are contingent upon the immediate accessibility of the devices located in the Customer’s premises; accordingly, the Customer agrees to allow C41.ch personnel and/or third parties appointed by C41.ch access to their premises, systems, and equipment. Nevertheless, C41.ch cannot be held responsible for the time spent waiting to enter the rooms housing the equipment or its connections.
- Void intervention: If the identified problem is not traceable to C41.ch and an intervention is performed at the Customer’s location for reasons attributable to C41.ch , the Customer will compensate C41.ch for the expenditures paid for “empty intervention.” The hourly rate for a technician is CHF 180,- plus VAT and CHF 100 for an exit fee.
- Penalties: If the problem is resolved after the set date, C41.ch will deduct 0.5% per day from the price of the order net of VAT (annual fee), unless there are proved causes of force majeure or reasons not due to C41.ch .
- Equipment assistance and warranty: all rented or borrowed equipment is covered for the life of the agreement. Malice, natural harm, electrical phenomena are excluded. The consumer without insurance is responsible for paying for the replacement gadgets.
- Scheduled maintenance interventions: they will be informed to the customer’s point of contact in advance and will not factor into the Service Level calculation.
The Service Level determines the service’s availability. The Service Access Point (SAP) is the measurement point for service availability. The Service Level determines the annual service availability and the maximum interruption duration per incident. The Service Level that can be attained is dependent on both the type of service and the manner of access (e.g. fiber or xDSL, redundant or non-redundant).
Service Level parameters:
- Availability per calendar year: 99.80%
- Max downtime 17.52 hours/year
- Technical assistance, installation and support during working hours, from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00